Code of Conduct - Parents, Carers, Spectators
All parents, carers and spectators are required to abide by our code of conduct.
ALDERLEY EDGE HOCKEY CLUB encourages parents/guardians/spectators to take an active interest in their child’s development within hockey and ask that every parent/guardian/spectator observes the following:
- Encourage your child to learn and play within the spirit of the laws of the game.
- Discourage unfair play and arguing with officials/coaches
- Help your child to recognise good performance, not just results
- Never force your child to take part in any sport
- Set a good example by recognising fair play and applauding the good performances of all
- Never punish or belittle a child for losing or making mistakes
- Publicly accept officials’ judgements without argument or comment
- Support your child’s involvement and help them to understand that the enjoyment of sport and fair play are more important than winning
- Use correct and proper language at all times
- Support your child by arranging transport for your child to and from the Club ensuring they arrive at an agreed time and leave promptly after the activity
- Maintain responsibility for your child on visits to the club at times other than to participate in any organised activity
- Update the Club of any changes to Medical Conditions and Contact details
- If you have any queries or comments please address them to Alderley Edge Hockey Clubs Child Welfare Officer:
Home: 01625 614064
Please download document for full details of what is expected.
Code of Conducts Parents,Carers,spectators.doc