Code of Conduct- Young people
AECC Tennis Section is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well being of all its members. The club believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents/guardians associated with the Club should at all times show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others. Therefore, members are encouraged to be open at all times and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the Club with:
Our Child Welfare Officer, Melissa Drath who can be contacted on 07973 241197
As a Junior member of AECC tennis Section you are expected to abide by the following Code of conduct:
- All members must play within the rules and respect officials and their decisions.
- All members must respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of age, gender, ability, race, cultural backgrond, religious beliefs or sexual identity.
- Members must keep to agreed timings for training and competitions, or inform their coach or team manager if they are going to be late.
- Members must wear suitable kit for training and match sessions, as agreed with the coach.
- Members must pay any fees for training or events promptly.
- Junior members are not allowed to smoke on Club premises or whilst representing the Club at competitions.
- Junior members are not allowed to consume alcohol or drugs of any kind on the Club premises or whilst representing the Club.