The LTA have introduced some changes.
It is VITAL that all AECC LTA members take action on the information below.
In a nutshell, there are 2 important changes:
- If anyone wants to be eligible for Wimbledon tickets in 2015, then you MUST “opt-in” - and this MUST be done by 31st January 2015
- if you don’t then you cannot enter the club draw for tickets
- Even if you don’t want to enter next year’s draw, please “opt-in" because the number of tickets available to the club will be based on the number of members who opt-in
- please opt-in by 31st January.
When you opt-in, please check you contact details that the LTA hold for you, because they also must be 100% correct. The key details are:
- make sure you’re affiliated to Alderley Edge Cricket Club - Tennis Section
- make sure your e-mail address on the LTA site is up-to-date
To opt-in, the LTA have produced the following guide, so PLEASE…. PLEASE can you do this for you and any other members of your family who may not be able to do this.
Please contact me if you have any queries.
Please follow the appropriate link(s) below:-
- LTA Website - Login or Create Registration
- Wimbledon Tickets - Ballot Opt-In
- How to Manage your LTA British Tennis Account