The last four weeks have seen 18 junior matches across all age ranges. Junior North East Cheshire League results were as follows:
- The Under 18 Boys drew against Cheadle - but they did very well given that we only had two players! The team are at the top of the table, having won all their other matches this season. We have strong hopes that we can remain in this position so that the team can progress into Division 2 next year!
- The Under 15 Boys beat Heyes Lane and Bramhall Lane - both 8-0. They are second in the league behind Heaton Mersey and should hold this position in Division 2 this year.
- The Under 15 Mixed team beat Bramhall Lane 8-0 but lost two close matches against Hale and the Northern 5-3. They have now played the strongest teams in the division and should finish the season mid-table in Division 1.
- The Under 13 Boys A team won against Albert, drew against Lindow and lost against the Northern but have played have some strong teams and have done well to be placed mid-table in Division 1.
- The Under 13 Boys B team have won three of their last four matches, against Hale (8-0), Knutsford (7-1) and Davenport (5-3) but lost to Prestbury. They lie at the top of Division 2 at present having played most of their matches....but other teams still have a few more matches to play
- The Under 13 C Team have won all their matches so far recently winning against Macclesfield (8-0) and Davenport (5-3). They are equal on points at the top of Division 3.
- The Under 13 Girls won against Bramhall Lane but lost to Bramhall Queensgate and have now played all their matches. They are at the top of the table at present - but other teams still have to play their matches... so it will be a while before we know the final outcome
The Under 16 Boys have played two further Aegon matches. They won against Hatford 6-0, however lost against Brabyns when one of our players was injured. They are placed second in the league.