Junior Tennis Members - Road to Wimbledon Tournament - Friday 19th May 2017 - a date for your diaries!
Road to Wimbledon Tournament
Friday 19th May - 5.30pm onwards
- Open to all members under 14 years of age (born 1 Sept 2002 – 31 Aug 2006) - and rated 7.1 - 10.2 or have no rating as of 13th April 2017
- Girls Singles / Boys singles; All standards welcome!
- Complete the entry form and send form with £5 payment (Cheques to AECC Tennis) to Stuart Murray - or hand it to one of the coaches by Friday 5th May
The girl and boy winner(s) of the event will be invited to the County Finals on 15-16 July
- Runners up of the County Finals will be invited to attend a coaching clinic on Saturday 19th August at Wimbledon with Tim Henman and Dan Bloxham
- The girl and boy winner of each County Final will be invited to play at Wimbledon from 14-19 August 2017 in the National Finals
Please arrive at 5.15pm for registration and warm-up