Junior Tennis - Quorn Family Cup - Sunday 25th February - open to children aged 10 and under playing with a family member who is over 18
We are running a Quorn Family Tennis Cup red ball competition as part of our Junior Tennis Kick-Off Day - open to children aged 10 and under playing with a relative who is over 18.........
Entry is FREE
ALL standards welcome
ALL players will play with mini tennis red balls on a mini red tennis court
The winners of our red ball competition will earn the opportunity of a day out at a Quorn Family Tennis Cup event held on the qualifying weekend of a Lawn Tennis Association (LTA) grass court major event in June.
Each pair will have the chance to play against other winners on the day as well as watch the professional players in action.
Who can enter?
- Members and / or non-members
- Any child born 1 September 2007 or later (10U) playing with an adult family member* born 31 August 1999 or earlier (18+).
* Adult family member - parent, carer, guardian, step parent, co-parent, uncle, auntie, sibling or grandparent.
- Registration - 12.45pm
- Play commences 1pm
- Play concludes 3pm latest
Please confirm your entry to Ruth Samuels - Junior Tennis Chairman - firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Name of child
- Date of birth
- Contact details including a mobile telephone number