This Sunday sees the annual Village Fete take place on the grounds at Alderley Edge Cricket Club.
With the sun set to shine all weekend organisers John and Sophie Berry are expecting a big turnout.
For this traditional village family event, there will be:
- An Artisan market providing a variety of product from local individuals
- A small funfair with rides and side stalls for the children
- The ever-popular dog show which will take centre stage and any one attending is encouraged to bring their dog along and join in the show.
Catering will be provided as follows:
- Cream teas with home made cakes
- Pizza from a wood fire pizza oven
- Ice Cream from a traditional Ice Cream van
- Pimms Bar
Come and join us all for a great family afternoon!