The new tennis courts and floodlights are nearly ready for play.....we welcome all members of all sections and their friends and families to our
Courts Opening Event on Sunday March 24th
Come and join us and celebrate our fantastic new facilities
Book on-line and see more details of each of the following activities at our courts opening event. Note that there are some issues (grrrrr) with the on-line booking system, so if you do have any issues trying to book on-line, then please email Ruth Samuels (firstname.lastname@example.org) with details of the sessions you wish to book or the event you wish to enter, together with your name(s) and contact number:
- Spectator - if you don't want to participate but just fancy coming to watch (including fantastic exhibition matches), then please sign up, so we can plan our food and drink offering.....
- Tennis-themed tray bake / cup-cake competition - prizes for adults and children
- Quorn Cup – Under 10 playing with a family member over 18
- Adult / Junior Handicap Tournament – fun tournament for adults and children over 10 - we already have 30+ entries for this event so please do sign up if you wish to enter....
- Free Cardio Tennis Session – all ages and standards - children and adults
- Free coaching sessions:
- Mini Tennis - Tots – ages 3-5
- Mini Tennis - Mini Red – ages 6-8
- Mini Tennis - Mini Orange – ages 8-9
- Mini Tennis - Mini Green – ages 9-10
- Junior Tennis – ages 10-18 years
- Adult Tennis – all standards welcome
Or just come and watch! In addition to the above sessions we also have a schools tournament at 12 noon with a number of local schools participating and the formal opening of the courts at 2pm followed by exhibition matches.
Members of all sections and non-members welcome - so bring family and friends to share this day with us.
Click on the link below for further details of each activity and to sign up....
We look forward to seeing you all on Sunday 24th March