The latest Government guidance in regard to social activities at AECC will take effect from Thursday 24th September.
These now legal requirements will require some minor changes to the way we operate.
1. Members and guests unless exempt are required to wear a face covering when moving around the Clubhouse
but not when seated, drinking or eating.
2. Table service is now obligatory, with orders taken and delivered to the table.
3. All those using the Clubhouse services must register their contact details with a member of staff. If you have the
Government App you can also register your details by downloading the QR code which is available in the
4. The premises must be vacated by 10.00pm
5. Tables are limited to a maximum of 6, socially distancing.
6. Anyone required to self-isolate must not use any of the Clubs facilities.
7. Members and guests must continue to comply with all Government Covid19 guidelines and laws.
We have organised the Clubhouse, terrace area and newly acquired marquee to provide a safe and comfortable
environment for members.
Catering will continue to be provided by our partner ‘Vanilla in all seasons’ with food themed evenings planned for the
Autumn and from the beginning of October we will be reintroducing our weekend breakfast menu.
Live sport is once again available to watch on the TV in the Bar area with a reservation system in operation (call 01625
584733 to reserve a place)
Since re-opening at the beginning of July the Clubs social aspect has flourished in the summer sunshine, with the onset
of Autumn the aim is to continue offering a safe and welcoming atmosphere within the comfort of the Clubhouse.
Your safety is paramount and we have introduced these measures to ensure this when using the facilities at AECC.
Many thanks for your continued support and understanding during these challenging times.