Our tennis courts will be open from 29 March for singles and doubles, social play, 1:1 coaching and formally organised activity for groups, including group coaching. Please note that we continue to welcome squash members to play while the squash courts are closed.
Please remember that you must have paid your subscriptions before March 29th in order to be able to book a court, or to be named as a player on court. You must have a court booking before you play.
We now have confirmation of the following:
- Group coaching for children with a maximum of 15 in a group:
- Group coaching for adults will commence after Easter. To book please contact Stuart Murray
- The clubhouse will be open - but only for access to the facilities
- Social tennis sessions will commence on Wednesday 31st March - but no socialising before or after play
- Team tennis and other competitive tennis will commence - but again, no socialising before or after play
- Spectators are not allowed in any circumstances except for juniors when one spectator or guardian can be present
Please contact the coaches asap if you wish to book private tennis lessons
We will send out further information as soon as it becomes available.
Keep well and see you back on court on March 29th