Our tennis courts will be open from 29 March for singles and doubles, social play, 1:1 coaching and formally organised activity for groups, including group coaching. Please note that we continue to welcome squash members to play while the squash courts are closed.
Please remember that you must have paid your subscriptions before March 29th in order to be able to book a court, or to be named as a player on court. You must have a court booking before you play.
PLEASE DO NOT SOCIALISE AT THE CLUB BEFORE OR AFTER PLAY - UNTIL APRIL 12TH WHEN THE CLUBHOUSE OPENS
REMEMBER - SOCIAL DISTANCING AT ALL TIMES
NO SPECTATORS (except for children where one spectator or guardian is allowed)
- Please use hand santiser before and after using the drag mats and the line markers
- Floodlight tokens can be obtained in packs of 10 from David Killworth or Ruth Samuels
- Recycle tennis balls please - please place used balls in the green recycling bins on court
- Group coaching for children with a maximum of 15 in a group:
- Group coaching for adults will commence after Easter. To book please contact Stuart Murray
- The clubhouse will be open - but only for access to the facilities
- Social tennis sessions will commence on Wednesday 31st March - but no socialising before or after play
- Team tennis and other competitive tennis will commence - but again, no socialising before or after play
- Spectators are not allowed in any circumstances except for juniors when one spectator or guardian can be present
Please contact the coaches asap if you wish to book private tennis lessons
We will send out further information as soon as it becomes available.
Keep well and see you back on court on March 29th