A few reminders about Social Tennis in winter months:
- There will be no Organisers on a Saturday during the winter season
- So tennis balls need to be collected by whoever arrives first and returned at end of play
- Also the courts need to be swept by the last people playing
- On Wednesday evenings Gill Walmsley and Alan Hancock have kindly agreed to record who attends and manage the floodlight tokens. Thanks to Gill and Alan
- There is a charge of £3 per session for floodlit club-night sessions on Wednesdays (with lower sums charged when the lights are switched on half way through the evening). This will be billed to you approximately two or three times during the winter months and you are asked to pay promptly
- On Saturday afternoons as they become darker, if you wish to play under floodlights on the club afternoon courts (courts 4-6 from 4.30pm - 6pm), then please use your own tokens. (In other words - club tokens will not be used for this period).
- On Wednesdays courts 1, 2, 4, and 5 will be available for floodlight play from 6-8pm. Court 9 has also been booked from 6.30-8pm so that 5 courts are allocated to club-night.