Code of conduct & Guidelines for Members (visitors)
• On arrival, please register all your parties contact details. Name and contact number.
• Furniture is set out to comply with social distancing. Please leave in situ.
• Please adhere to Government Guidelines and keep 2 metres apart
• Max of 6 people from different households outside.
• Access to the Clubhouse is to use the Toilet facilities only.
• Face coverings must be worn inside the Clubhouse.
• Your order will be taken and delivered to your table.
• Payment will be by contactless method.
• We have provided multiple Hand Sanitiser Stations, please use them.
Everyone will be required to adhere to these guidelines to ensure the safety and wellbeing of others present.
Anyone in breach of these guidelines may be refused service and requested to vacate the premises.
THE CHAIRMAN AND COMMITTEE REQUEST THAT ALL MEMBERS ARE CONSIDERATE TO OTHERS AND RESPECT THOSE WHO WORK AT AECC.
If you are unsure of any of these details please consult a member of staff.