Code of conduct & Guidelines for Members (visitors)
· On arrival please take a table and register your contact details. Name and contact number.
· Max of 6 people from different households outside and 4 people from 2 households inside.
· Furniture is set out to comply with social distancing. Please do not move.
· Your order will be taken from your table and delivered to the collection point.
· Payment will be by contactless method.
· Standing at the Bar or within the Clubhouse is not permitted.
· We have provided multiple Hand Sanitiser Stations please use before entering the Clubhouse and clean hands regularly.
· Please ensure you and your party adhere to all current Government Guidelines and regulations/ legislation whilst on the premises and keep 2 metres apart.
· All guidelines are to ensure the safety and wellbeing of Members and those who work at AECC.
· Capacity may be limited both inside and outside- if this is the case please be patient, supportive and understanding as we endeavour to implement all these measures.
· Anyone in breach of these guidelines may be refused service and requested to vacate the premises.
· If you are unsure of any of these details please consult a member of staff.
Please be aware that Alderley Edge Cricket Club accepts no liability in respect Covid-19 infection and all members and guests attend the site at their own risk.