From Monday 29th March
Junior coaching will run for 1 hour at the times below. Email with booking information has been sent to junior member contacts. Please remember, your child must be booked before the start of the session.
- on Monday evening for U13 & U15, 5pm & 6pm respectively
- on Friday evening at 4:15pm (new joiners, Year 2 U9s), 5:15pm (Years 3 & 4 U9) and 6:15pm (U11)
For the first few weeks we also welcome potential new members; please spread the word so that we can welcome new junior members for what I hope will be a full season of cricket.
Some important points to note about the junior coaching programme:
- The club will provide all equipment for cricketers playing soft ball
- Cricketers playing hard ball cricket must use their own equipment including bat, pads, helmet & hard cricket ball
- To give the maximum number of children the opportunity to play, please only put your child down for a single age group each week
- If the coaching is cancelled a general notice will be sent to all junior member contacts by email stating that the session is cancelled.
- In case of any emergency with the cricketers, the club will use the contact information on file for the member. It is your responsibility to make sure the club has current and complete contact information for your child
- Please do not make bookings or leave your home to use our facilities if Government advice means you should stay at home, for example because you or someone you live with has or has had symptoms of COVID-19, or you are in the most vulnerable category and have been advised to shield from the coronavirus, or you are required to self-isolate following contact with someone who has (or is suspected of having) coronavirus.
- If you develop symptoms or test positive for COVID-19 after visiting us, you should notify us immediately. Contact Cricket Chairman - Tony Smith
- The club will operate in line with ECB guidance