From Friday 22nd April
Junior coaching for cricket section members will run for 1 hour at the times below. Assuming that nothing changes with regards to COVID, we look forward to welcoming your children into the sessions. No pre-booking is required this year!.
- on Monday evening for U13 & U15 and older 5pm & 6pm respectively
- on Friday evening at 4:30pm (new joiners, U9s), 5:30pm (U11)
** new members **
Junior coaching for the first 3 weeks is available as "try before you buy"
Friday 22nd April, Friday 29th April, Friday 6th May
Monday 25th April, Monday 2nd May, Monday 9th May
Please spread the word so that we can welcome new junior members for what I hope will be a full season of cricket.
Some important points to note about the junior coaching programme:
- The club will provide all equipment for cricketers playing soft ball
- Cricketers playing hard ball cricket must use their own equipment including bat, pads, helmet, gloves, box & hard cricket ball
- If the coaching is cancelled a general notice will be sent to all junior member contacts by email stating that the session is cancelled.
- In case of any emergency with the cricketers, the club will use the contact information on file for the member. It is your responsibility to make sure the club has current and complete contact information for your child
- Please do not leave your home to use our facilities if Government advice means you should stay at home, for example because you or someone you live with has or has had symptoms of COVID-19, or you are in the most vulnerable category and have been advised to shield from the coronavirus, or you are required to self-isolate following contact with someone who has (or is suspected of having) coronavirus.
- The club will operate in line with ECB guidance