All information about Tennis during the CoronaVirus pandemic is available on the following series of pages
Our club dates back to 1870 and our courts are to be found in one of the most beautiful settings in Alderley Edge Cheshire
Our aim is to provide quality tennis facilities for both adults and juniors and we are pleased to have many families as members at our thriving club
We have fourteen courts, eight artificial clay courts installed in 2019 and 2020 and a further 6 AstroTurf courts.
Eight of our courts are floodlit - and here is a 'drone' video of our new floodlit courts.
A full coaching programme is available to all members.
What will you find when you come to play with us?
- A multi sports and social club for all the family with a friendly, welcoming atmosphere
- Beginners / Intermediates social tennis sessions - on Saturday afternoons all year round - just turn up to play
- Twice weekly social tennis sessions for more experienced players - on Wednesday evenings and Saturday afternoons all year round - just turn up to play
- Team tennis for juniors and adults playing in singles and doubles winter and summer leagues
- A full range of private and squad coaching available for all standards of players - adults and juniors
- Tennis holiday camps for juniors during school holidays
- Thriving social tennis organised on an ad hoc basis between members
- Ladies mornings
Alderley Edge Tennis Club is a LTA registered venue
Head Coach Stuart Murray - LTA North Region Coach of the Year 2017
Cheshire LTA Club of the Year 2018
LTA North Region Club of the Year 2018
Alderley Edge Tennis