Thursday 29th October
If you develop symptoms or test positive for COVID-19 after visiting us, you should notify us immediately. Contact Tennis Chairman - Ruth Samuels on 07850-413863
Please do not make bookings or leave your home to use our facilities if Government advice means you should stay at home, for example because you or someone you live with has or has had symptoms of COVID-19, or you are in the most vulnerable category and have been advised to shield from the coronavirus, or you are required to self-isolate following contact with someone who has (or is suspected of having) coronavirus, or you are required to quarantine.
This includes children who are sent home from school and are asked to self-isolate
- LTA Awards - We have been entering the LTA Awards since 2016 and have had great success. Read about the nominations made by the club - and I'd encourage you to make your own nominations - details on the following page.
- Sponsorship - a big thank you to Prestbury Estates who are sponsoring the Tennis Section for another year
- Court Bookings - a reminder to enter the names of ALL the players who are playing at the club - PLEASE!
Thank you for observing our key rules:
- Book your court before you play - and ensure ALL players' names are listed
- Self isolate if you are:
- Returning from a country which is NOT on the exemption list
- Sent home from school and told to self isolate
- During periods of self-isolation you cannot attend the club for social reasons or for sport
- Continue to maintain social distancing - the Virus is stlll here!
And others on this Tennis Guidelines for Play web page - please read and continue to follow them
Thanks for continuing to allow us to play tennis safely
The full LTA guidelines can be found on the following link