EVENT 1 – THE FLANAGAN CUP
LADIES SINGLES LEVEL
EVENT 2 – THE BRYAN KERR CUP
MENS SINGLES LEVEL
EVENT 3 – THE SLACK RUSHTON CUP
LADIES DOUBLES LEVEL
EVENT 4 – THE BRITANNIA CUP
MENS DOUBLES LEVEL
EVENT 5 – THE SUE WARNES VASE
MIXED DOUBLES LEVEL
EVENT 6 – THE COXSON HUTCHINS CUP
LADIES SINGLES HANDICAP
EVENT 7 – THE GARETH ROBERTS CUP
MENS SINGLES HANDICAP
EVENT 8 – THE DI VAN DER FELTZ CUP
LADIES DOUBLES HANDICAP
EVENT 9 – THE DIXON LITTLER CUP
MENS DOUBLES HANDICAP
EVENT 10 – THE JERMAN CUP
MIXED DOUBLES HANDICAP
EVENT 11 – THE CENTURY BOWL
CENTURY MIXED DOUBLES HANDICAP
EVENT 12 - Plate
MAY BE HELD FOR COMPETITORS OUT OF MOST EVENTS AFTER THE FIRST WEEKEND IF PROGRESS OF THE TOURNAMENT AND WEATHER CONDITIONS PERMIT
THE REFEREES’ CUP FOR THE BEST COMPETITOR
General Data Protection Regulations
By completing the Tournament Entry Form you are giving your consent to the Tournament Referees to contact you in respect of your matches and general Tournament administration in accordance with these Regulations.
1. MATCHES AND REFEREES’ DECISION – Matches in Level and Handicap Events will be the best of three sets using tie breaks and short sets respectively. The Referees may vary this, but their decision in this and in all matters shall be final.
2. AGE LIMIT – No player entering the Annual Tournament may be less than 18 years of age as at the 31st May preceding the Tournament, except that Juniors certified by the club coach as of a suitable standard may enter Level Events.
3. ENTRY ELIGIBILITY TO HANDICAP EVENTS – No player who has represented his county in the current year may enter a Handicap event. The Referees may refuse entry to Handicap events at their discretion, in particular for club first and second Men’s team players, players of equivalent standing and highly-ranked mixed pairings.
4. STARTING TIMES – These are 12:00 p.m. on Saturdays and Sunday, and
6:00 p.m. Monday to Friday. Please be on time and report to the Referees on arrival.
5. CLOTHING - It is a Rule of the Club that RECOGNISED TENNIS CLOTHING shall be worn on court.
6. SUBSCRIPTION – No entry can be accepted from Members whose subscription has not been paid BEFORE submission of their Tournament entry.
7. PARKING – Please use the Club’s car park off Moss Lane. Do not park in Moss Lane. If the Club’s car park is full please park on Mottram Road.
8. SCRATCHING – Unless previously agreed with the Referees, at the date of submission of entries all competitors should be available to play throughout Finals Day. Any competitor who subsequently becomes unavailable to play on Finals Day must scratch at match point on or before reaching the Semi-finals.
9. RESTRICTION ON PLAYING – No play is allowed on Club courts during times of the Tournament, other than in Tournament events or by arrangement with the Referees.
10. CHOICE OF SURFACE – Competitors should play on the court allocated by the Referees. In the event of disagreement between competitors over surface, the choice will be given to the player senior by age.
11. PRIORITY – Due to the complexity of scheduling matches, competitors are expected to give availability for Tournament events priority over their other leisure activities during the Tournament. The Referees may scratch competitors who abuse this rule.
12. CUPS – Cups should be returned at the start of the Tournament or promptly when requested by the Referees.
13. RECEIPT OF ENTRY FORMS – All Entry Forms must be accompanied by the appropriate Entry Fees in full in order for the competitor to be entered in the Tournament. Cheques for Entry Fees should be made payable to ‘AECC – Tennis Section’.
Entry Forms should be sent to:
Mrs N. Royle,
Cheshire SK9 4JE
***To arrive no later than Friday 31st May 2019***